Network Infrastructure Consultant
ESI is looking for a highly motivated person with extensive experience in network infrastructure to join our Consulting Engineering Group. Our ideal candidate has strong experience with routing, switching, wireless, and security at the network level. Experience with Cisco and/or HP network devices is a must. Additional experience with SonicWALL, Barracuda, Meraki, Ruckus or Aruba will be given special consideration as well as certifications in Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix. This individual will provide our customers with recommendations for their infrastructure needs and will be responsible for the design and implementation of these projects.
Since consultants routinely interact with customers, vendors and the ESI sales team, the successful candidate must be able to perform well both in a team environment and as an individual contributor. Exemplary internal and external communications skills are critical to success. Consultants’ performance is evaluated on customer satisfaction and bonus is based upon billable hours and revenue.
- Assess and understand the client’s current situation and technical needs
- Assist ESI salesperson and the customer in developing the solution design
- Mentor/knowledge share with Consultants, Help Desk Technician, and other team members
- Own the project and provide technical leadership for the implementation
- Utilize strong customer communication skills for project milestones and follow-up
- Provide detailed customer knowledge transfer and documentation
Skills and Expertise:
- 3-5 years’ experience with enterprise routing and switching infrastructures
- 1-2 years with firewall applications or appliances
- CCNA required
- Microsoft , VMware, or Citrix certifications a plus
ESI offers and outstanding benefits package including: Competitive salary based on experience, productivity bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K